Holy Apostles' C of E Primary School

Learn Well; Live Well!

Dear Parents,     

                                                         4th November 2019
General Election


As we now know, there will be a General Election and, just this morning, I have
heard from Cheltenham Borough Council that our school will be required for use
as a Polling Station. Therefore, the school will be closed to pupils on
Thursday, 12th December 2019 and you should make alternative arrangements
for your child/ren on that day.


Parents’ Evenings


Thank you very much for your co-operation with the arrangements for next
week’s Parents’ Evenings on Wednesday and Thursday. As of this morning,
86% of our pupils have appointments made for them. For the remaining 14% (29
pupils), please remember the link closes at 6pm on Thursday this week.


Mrs Catherine Richardson


Catherine Richardson has informed me this morning that she has decided to
retire at the end of this term. Catherine will have completed almost four years of
service to our school and, while we will be very sorry to lose her from our school
office, I’m sure you will want to join my colleagues and me in wishing her – and
Bruce – all the best in their retirement. We are in the process of recruiting a new
school secretary, hopefully in time for the New Year, and I shall keep you
informed as things progress.


Yours sincerely,
Gareth Davies
Head Teacher

Archived Newsletters

Archive 19/20